Tinplate coated with paint can truly prevent corrosion by food
The tin-plated steel sheet itself does not have an effective anti-corrosion effect. Cover the inner wall of the can with a protective film-paint to separate the food from the tin layer on the can wall to prevent the metal container from contacting the food.
Since the paint is in direct contact with food, there are high requirements for the paint:
1. The coating should be harmless to the human body
2. No peculiar smell, no food contamination
3. The coating film is dense, with almost no voids, and has good corrosion resistance.
4. It can adhere well to the surface of tin plate and can withstand strong impact. High temperature sterilization will not fall off, and no harmful substances will be dissolved out.
5. The paint should be easy to use.
Types of can coatings
1. Anti-sulfur paint is used for foods with high protein content such as meat, poultry and aquatic products. The anti-corrosion mechanism is that the zinc oxide in the coating can react with the hydrogen sulfide in the content to generate white zinc sulfide, which consumes hydrogen sulfide, so it does not produce sulfide corrosion.
2. Acid-resistant paint is used for food with high acidity.
3 Anti-stick coating. For canned luncheon meat.
4. Outer wall paint. Mainly prevent rust.