Tinplate cans, commonly known as tin cans, tin boxes, are cans made of tinplate. Tinplate is the surface of which is coated with tin. To play a protective role. Generally speaking, printing is used for the exquisite packaging, commonly known as printed tin cans.
The following is a detailed introduction of the classification of tin cans:
Classified by use
1. Aerosol cans—Aerosol cans are divided into aluminum cans and iron cans. According to the shape, it can be divided into straight-sided can, aerosol cans with the same diameter at the top and bottom of the can body and necked-in can, and used for aerosol cans with a reduced diameter at the top and/or bottom of the can body. It is a disposable metal container for aerosol products. When in use, the aerosol product is sprayed out according to the controlled form through the valve under the action of pre-pressure. The main products are: air fresheners, car care products, spray paint, insecticides and so on.
The main products are: air fresheners, car care products, spray paint, insecticides and so on.
2. Chemical tanks-divided into square tanks, round tanks, convenient barrels series. The capacity ranges from 0.5 liters to 20 liters. Commonly used sizes are 18L square can, 237*237*350mm, 4L square can 169*106*(251/261/290)mm, 3L round can 137*156mm, 4L round can 169*(199~273.5)mm.
3. Milk powder tanks—divided into 401, 502, 300, 603 specifications. That is, the weight of 400G, 800G, and 143G milk powder. The quality requirements of this product are the highest. Generally speaking, it must be produced in a sealed dust-free workshop, and even air purification must reach 100,000. Good airtightness, in line with food hygiene standards.
The main products are chicken powder cans, milk powder cans, protein powder cans, oatmeal powder cans, coffee powder cans, etc.
4. Beverage cans—The so-called three-piece cans refer to the easy-open lids that use tin (chromium) thin steel plates and aluminum alloy thin plates as raw materials to fill non-aerated beverages and foods. After sealing and sterilization, they can reach aseptic requirements. Tablet cans. Commonly used specifications of three-piece beverage cans are: 206/211/209, divided by diameter: Φ52, Φ58, Φ65, etc. The height can be adjusted according to customer requirements, and the top cover is generally aluminum disposable easy-pull lid.
Common products include herbal tea, functional drinks, coffee, eight-treasure porridge and the like.
5. Miscellaneous cans–(non-standard cans) The structure of the miscellaneous cans is generally made of buckles or stretched, with poor airtightness.
The main products are moon cake tins, candy tins, stationery boxes, biscuit tins, CD tins, liquor tins and so on.
Classify tin can structurally
It can be divided into: welded cans, buckle cans, stretched cans, two-piece cans, three-piece cans, etc.
Two-piece can (two pieces of iron on the top and bottom, the body and bottom of the can are integrated)
Three-piece can (divided into can lid, can body, can bottom)